EDIT (2 March 2020): Unfortunately, we have had to cancel this workshop. See this post for details.
The MRtrix3 workshop in April in Sydney, Australia, being held immediately prior to the ISMRM and hosted at NeuRA, now has an online registration page. Registrations will be opened on the 3rd of March.
- date & time: Tuesday 14 till Friday 17 April 2020, 08:30-17:00
- location: Neuroscience Research Australia (NeuRA), 139 Barker St, Randwick NSW 2031, Australia
- attendance: up to 60 delegates
- cost: AU$ 750 / 1000 / 1500 per person for student / academic / non-academic attendees.
As a guide, this equates to (approx):
- US$ 500 / 660 / 990
- € 460 / 610 / 910
- £ 380 / 510 / 770 There are also scholarships available for Australian student & academic attendees (details below).
- includes: laptop, venue hire, coffee breaks, lunches, and a welcome dinner, but excludes accommodation.
The Australian National Imaging Facility (NIF) is a partner to the Characterisation Data enhanced Virtual Laboratory (CDeVL) project, leading the training activities for FAIR principles of data sharing (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, Reusable). As part of their mandate to support Australian researchers open access to research infrastructure, NIF has provided a financial contribution to the execution of the MRtrix3 workshop, enabling a reduction of the workshop registration fees relative to our preliminary announcement.
In addition, the Characterisation Virtual Laboratory (CVL) is offering up to ten $500 scholarships to Australian registrants to assist with the costs of attending the workshop. Student and academic registrants from Australia are eligible to apply, with scholarships awarded on a first-come, first-served basis and a final closing date of March 23. Further details and instructions can be found here.
Note: While the registration page currently advertises that these scholarships are specifically for travel, with only Australian registrants outside of NSW being eligible, this has been revised in consulatation with CVL such that ALL Australian registrants are eligible for these scholarships; the registration page will be updated imminently.
We hope to have many of you signing up in the near future!
All the best,
The MRtrix3 team