EDIT (2 March 2020): Unfortunately, we have had to cancel this workshop. See this post for details.
We are pleased to announce that will be hosting our next official MRtrix3 workshop in April in Sydney, Australia. This will be held immediately prior to the ISMRM, and hosted at NeuRA. While we are currently finalising the details of the event, we are making the announcement now to allow potential attendees to plan ahead. We will make a more official announcement in the next few weeks, at which point users will be able to register.
In the meantime, the current plan is:
- date & time: Tuesday 14 till Friday 17 April 2020
- location: Neuroscience Research Australia (NeuRA), 139 Barker St, Randwick NSW 2031, Australia
- attendance: up to 60 delegates
- cost: AU$ 1000 / 1500 / 2000 per person for student / academic / non-academic attendees. As a guide, this equates to (approx):
- US$ 685 / 1000 / 1370
- € 620 / 930 / 1230
- £ 525 / 790 / 1050
- includes: laptop, venue hire, coffee breaks, lunches, and a welcome dinner, but excludes accommodation.
We hope to see many of you there! Watch this space for further announcements.
All the best,
The MRtrix3 team