This site will act as a central portal for the various MRtrix3-related activities:
- downloading and installing MRtrix3
- the wiki for user documentation
- the forum for user support
- the issue tracker to submit and follow up on bug reports
- the code and its version history
- the developer documentation for those wanting to extend MRtrix3 or write their own applications
- other news, demonstrations, screenshots, etc., which we will hopefully build up over time.
If you have any feedback, suggestions, bits of news (e.g. MRtrix3 in the press), nice screenshots, etc., get in touch!